One of the four provinces in which the Illyricum was divided in the Byzantine period was Prevali. In this province based in Shkodra, Zadrima was part of that time. The ancient Via Senta road runs through Zadrima to continue towards Shkodra. Zadrima to the wedding ceremonies of different occasions. Habits and traditions, dress and rites are kept with fanaticism and continue to be produced in craftsmanship. The name of Blinisht village comes from the feudal family of Blinishtëve. Guljelm Blinishti was the Marshal of Arber. The different names of the area relate to the 13th century and were named after Helena of Rasha (daughter of Balduin of Flanders (France) and queen of Serbia) which undertook repairs of the Lezha-Shkodra road. This province was opened by schools in Albanian and the first teachers were the priests. Zadrima is a prosperous province in agricultural produce and handicrafts. In Zadrima there were also prominent names like Franz Bardhi (1606 – 1643), known in Latin as Franciscus Blancus and in Italian as Francesco Bianchi. A figure of the early Albanian church and the author of the first dictioner Albanian: Dictionarium latino epiroticum (Latin Epiphany Epistle), Rome 1635, which sums up to 5,640 pages. Zadrima is a small province between Shkodra and Lezha. The House of Peace Ambassadors, the House of Blessings of the Church, Daniel Dajani, the Albanian Martyrs’ Church, the rectangular sapling factory, the Troshan College, the home of the national poet Gjergj Fishta or the ceramics workshops, are some of the reasons to visit this area.